“Just a short while ago we announced the launch of HMD Global…The Nokia 6 is a result of listening to our consumers who desire a beautifully crafted handset with exceptional durability, entertainment and display features…We look forward to unveiling further products in the first half of this year.”
Arto Nummela, CEO, HMD Global said in a press release on 08 Jan 2017.
HMD Global has announced the first-ever Nokia smartphone, Nokia 6, in China.
Nokia 6 will be available exclusively in China through JD.com. Available in early 2017, Nokia 6 is 1699 CNY
Nokia 6 is a solid block of 6000 series aluminium body with the features packed inside,
- 5.5” screen with full HD resolution and incredible colour reproduction
- 4GB RAM and 64GB storage
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 430 processor
- 16MP phase detection autofocus rear camera for sharp detailed pictures
- 8MP front camera.
- Wrapped in 2.5D Gorilla Glass.
- Laminated with polarizer layer to enable sunlight readability
- X6 LTE modem designed for excellent battery life and superior graphics performance
- Ability to run the latest version of Android Nougat
- Dual amplifiers deliver a 6dB louder sound than a regular amp
- f/2.0 aperture lenses and exclusive camera UI with automatic scene detection
Nokia phones had a reputation of solid, durable and a long lasting battery life in the past. Let see for this time in the arena of android how Nokia stands out amongst rest android competitors and secure its place globally once again.
Source: HMD Global